Thursday 14 August 2014

Little Garden loving Summer in the Sun!

In the months of July, August and September, the vegetables, fruits and flowers loved the outdoors and the sun!! I made sure to water the plants daily in the evenings to reduce water evaporation. With companion planting, I did not face any problems with the pests and diseases. Unfortunately, the cucumber plant flowered, but we did not get any fruits (quite a mystery).

The vertical shelf allowed me to grow more plants with less space (an excellent investment). I has so much plants that I shared some with friends and family! It was certainly a success story! My family could enjoy the fresh vegetable steps from the kitchen and save us money.



Small pepper plants, tomatoes and flowers thriving in the balcony!


No comments:

Post a Comment